Born and raised in Iowa City, Whit Lovelace has been selling real estate since 1992. He believes time, perspective, and experience have given him an edge in all areas of real estate, including residential, commercial, renovations, rentals, and more. He also has had the pleasure of coaching little league baseball for seven years and Cub Scouts for six. Whit and his wife, Lia, have two sons and a Carin Terrier named Sammy.
Fun Facts About Whit Lovelace
- Describe Yourself: Straight forward, colorful, knowledgeable, and the most fun you will ever have buying or selling a home.
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? I am more than a little Urban
- Favorite Book: “Slaughterhouse-Five” by Kurt Vonnegut, a former Iowa City resident.
- Favorite Food: Porterhouse Steak
- Favorite Movie: Blazing Saddle
- Favorite Local Landmark: Pagliais Pizza
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Sports Team: Obviously the Hawkeyes
- Favorite Childhood Memory: My Batman costume
- Favorite Musician: Joe Perry from Aerosmith
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I am an avid gardener with a full yard of flowers and a small pond.