Sean McIntyre was born in upstate New York, grew up in Omaha, Neb., and moved to Iowa City in 1986 to attend the University of Iowa. He became a realtor in 1995 and earned his broker certification in 2011. Sean and his Urban Acres partner, Kevin Hanick, share a strong work ethic and professionalism Sean loves the real estate business in the Iowa City market and that is reflected in his work with sellers and buyers.
Sean is an avid softball player and has coached the Flying Monkeys team for many years. He is a Hawkeye and Husker fan, enjoys golfing and attending various sporting events, and listens to Christian rock music. Sean is the proud father of a son, Preston, who was born in 2010.
Fun Facts About Sean McIntyre
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? More urban
- Favorite Book: Mystery/Crime novels
- Favorite Food: Sushi and Steak
- Favorite Movie: Too many to mention, I am a huge movie fan. Bourne Series, Usual Suspects, Life is a House, Love Actually
- Favorite Local Landmark: The river
- Favorite Sports Team: Flying Monkeys softball, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Iowa Hawkeyes, St. Louis Cardinals
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Super heroes
- Favorite Musician: Casting Crowns or Newsboys
- Favorite Color: Blue or White
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: My age, most who meet me think I am younger. Also, I’m a big fan of Broadway shows (Les Miserables, Cats). I was involved in theater in high school and college and love to see a good play or musical.