Ross Nusser, an Iowa City native and lifelong resident, is a top producer who specializes in buyer and seller representation, with an emphasis on new construction, investment properties, and farms. He currently lives in rural Iowa City with his wife, Jill, and their two children and is a graduate of the University of Arizona. He joined the ICHOMES TEAM in 2009. Ross’ designations include ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), Broker, and in 2010, Ross was named Newcomer of the Year by the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS®. Ask Ross about his guaranteed sales program.
Fun Facts About Ross Nusser
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? I am a true blend of both. I grew up in urban Iowa City and currently live on an acreage near the Coralville reservoir.
- Favorite Book? The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Favorite Food? Beef Carpaccio or basically any meat raw
- Favorite Movie? Animal House
- Favorite Local Landmark? Sutliff Bridge
- Favorite Sports Team? As most of my partners have likely answered…Go Hawks!
- Favorite Childhood Toy? Tennis racquet
- Favorite Musician? Lake Street Dive (featuring Iowa City’s own Bridget Kearney)…They are Awesome!
- Favorite Color? Green
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I inherited three cats from my marriage.
- Describe Yourself: Loyal to a fault. Honest to a fault. Demanding to a fault…but I consider these my highest virtues… so I don’t quite understand why adding …”to a fault”… strengthens the sentiment. ☺