Rod Faulkner grew up in Iowa Falls, IA and moved to the Corridor to attend Kirkwood Community College and The University of Iowa. He now lives in Iowa City with his daughter. Rod has been in real estate and property management for the last 20 years. In addition, he has coached varsity baseball and 7th grade girls and boys basketball for 8 years. “My niche in real estate is working with tenants who purchase their first home. I enjoy coaching them the fundamentals of buying a home.”
Fun Facts About Rod Faulkner
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I love to visit zoos.
- Favorite Book: Coach K-True Blue
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Movie: Hoosiers
- Favorite Local Landmark: Kinnick Stadium
- Favorite Sports Team: Iowa Hawkeyes
- Favorite Musician: Tim McGraw
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Electric football set & nerf basketball hoop.
- Favorite Iowa Fact: I was Ashton Kutcher’s baseball coach at Clear Creek.
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Both. Growing up in small town Iowa taught me a lot about rural Iowa and small town life. I feel fortunate to have that upbringing and appreciate the urban life of Iowa City.