It’s safe to say that Rhonda Stewart is not afraid to set lofty goals. Born and raised on an Iowa farm, she learned firsthand about hard work and determination at a young age–values she carries with her in her personal and professional life. “Bagging a 14’er”, as it is referred to in the hiking community, isn’t a small feat. Rhonda has submitted (or bagged) 13 mountains in Colorado that are 14,000+ feet. Rhonda’s buyers and sellers reap the benefits of these values when working with her.
Rhonda, who worked in healthcare administration before earning her real estate license in 1999, has called the Iowa City area home for 17 years. “I couldn’t have asked for a more diverse community in which to raise my three children.” Their #1 cheerleader in everything they did, Rhonda seldom missed a speech contest, cross country meet, or baseball game. Today she enjoys visiting her adult children in their new homes of Cedar Rapids, Chicago, and Washington DC. She and her husband, Bob, and their chocolate lab live in North Liberty and enjoy traveling and exploring new destinations.
Rhonda believes in always striving to learn more about real estate and the local market. She has earned an ABR, CBR, CRS, GRI, and SFR and is a member of both the Iowa City and Cedar Rapids Multiple Listing Service. She volunteers with the University of Iowa Dance Marathon and University of Iowa Women’s External Mentoring Program.
Fun Facts About Rhonda Stewart
- Describe Yourself: Upbeat, fun and professional. Eager to listen to my clients’ needs. I truly enjoy the relationships I develop with buyers and sellers and many have become dear friends. I treat my clients as I would expect to be treated. I believe that the referrals and repeat calls I receive are a testament to the professional service I provide.
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Acres – you can take the girl out of the country, but not the country out of the girl!
- Favorite Book: Wild by Cheryl Strayed
- Favorite Food: Any kind of seafood – salmon, shrimp, tuna
- Favorite Movie: Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts
- Favorite Local Landmark: Lake McBride
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Sports Team: Iowa Hawkeyes football
- Favorite Childhood Memory: Riding on the tractor with grandpa and dad
- Favorite Musician: Sara Evans
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: That I have summitted (13) 14,000+ mountains in Colorado