As a former national customer service director, Pam knows how to create the best buying and selling experience. She listens—and then listens some more—to understand your real estate needs.
Originally from southern Illinois, Pam is passionate about mentoring tomorrow’s leaders and homeowners. When she’s not assisting buyers and sellers, Pam is always ready for a new adventure. She’s an accomplished sky diver and white water rafter, and she can’t wait for her first shark cage dive! Reading, learning, and spending time with her grandkids are at the top of her list of less-dangerous hobbies.
Ready to dive into the real estate market? Pam is here to help you begin your new adventure.
Fun Facts about Pam Logue:
- Are you a little bit urban or a little bit acres? Both!
- Favorite book? Leo the Lop
- Favorite food? Seafood
- Favorite movie? The Matrix
- Favorite local landmark? Old Capitol Building
- Favorite sport? Soccer
- Favorite Iowa fact? Iowa has more golf courses per capita than any other state.
- Favorite childhood toy? Tippy Toes Doll
- Favorite musician? Pentatonix
- Favorite color? Red
- One thing about you no one would guess? I’ve jumped out of an airplane six times.