A native of Iowa City, Mitch Price graduated from City High and the University of Iowa. While a student-athlete at U of I, Mitch was a pitcher for the Hawkeye baseball team. His love and passion for the Iowa City area led him to earn his real estate license in 2003.
Mitch has a diverse knowledge of business with his steady involvement in multiple investment projects, and also with his background experience as a franchisee for Pancheros Mexican Grill (Fitchburg, WI).
Mitch does an exceptional job navigating the real estate market for his clients, and helps them to make sense of all information. Mitch believes communication is key to a seamless transaction and does an excellent job of listening and advising. Mitch is the all-around “gamer” that is ready to go to bat for his clients.
Mitch lives in Iowa City with his wife Karrie, and their three young daughters Quinn, Sophie and Violet.
Fun Facts About Mitch Price
- Describe Yourself: My kids tell me I am the best dad ever, and they also remind me everyday that I am bald and should grow my hair back
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: On my honeymoon in Maui I saved a man from drowning who was snorkeling in the deep end of the hotel pool
- Favorite Book: Faction Spy novels by Vince Flynn, Brad Thor and Ben Coes
- Favorite Food: Anything off the grill
- Favorite Movie: Christmas Vacation
- Favorite Landmark: Hickory Hill Park
- Favorite Sports Team: New York Yankees
- Favorite Musician: Waylon Jennings
- Favorite Iowa Fact: Iowa is the only state with a name that starts with two vowels
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Both! I love visiting New York City and experiencing the energy of the Big Apple, but I also enjoy relaxing at my in-laws’ farm in Newhall, Iowa