Mark Paterno focuses on residential, investment, and commercial real estate. In 2014, he teamed up with fellow REALTOR® Ross Nusser. Today, the two have expanded their residential real estate business to include building custom, new construction homes. Mark, ever the entrepreneur, also owns successful Iowa City businesses, including Marco’s Taxi as well as Marco’s Grilled Cheese and George’s Gyros in the Ped Mall. But his main focus is real estate. When time permits, Mark enjoys heading down to the Caribbean to scuba dive and sail.
Fun Facts About Mark Paterno
- Describe Yourself: I try to make sure everybody wins in any engagement. I go out of my way to be fair, logical, and just. I adore competence and truth.
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I’ve never made a resume. I opened my first business when I was 23.
- Favorite Food: Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Favorite Movie: Indiana Jones
- Favorite Landmark: Coralville Lake
- Favorite Musician: Jerry Garcia
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Book: The Alchemist
- Favorite Iowa Fact: Iowa was the first University to accept women as equal to men. Iowa City is ranked very high on highest educated per capita and a top place to retire.
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Grew up in the country, studied in a big European city for a year; a little bit urban and acres