Born and raised in Iowa, Maria McCaw brings a wealth of expertise to potential buyers of all types of properties. Savvy negotiations, cutting-edge marketing techniques, an extremely positive outlook, and uncompromising integrity and honesty are Maria’s hallmarks. She’s thankful for being raised in a family that taught her the value of hard work and dedication. She applies this not only in her professional life, but also to raising her four children while staying deeply involved in area schools, social, and professional associations. Maria understands that buying or selling a property can be intimidating and challenging. She excels at walking her clients through the process and focuses on creating a customized pricing, marketing, and negotiation strategy to meet each client’s needs.
Fun Facts About Maria McCaw
- Describe Yourself: Outgoing, helpful and positive
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I had a pet pig as a child (for a day because my dad made me take it on walks with a leash)
- Favorite Food: Rib-eye
- Favorite Movie: Any movie that can make me laugh… Laughter is good for the soul.
- Favorite Sports Team: Any team my children play on
- Favorite Local Landmark: Carver Hawkeye Arena
- Favorite Musician: Country music of all kinds
- Favorite Book: Where the Wild Things Are
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Pogo stick
- Favorite Color: Orange
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? A little bit of acres