Marcy Willier was born and raised in the Iowa City area, graduated from the University of Iowa, and has always lived in surrounding communities. Her passion for helping Veterans has taken her to Washington D.C. on two Honor Flight trips as a guardian, given her the privilege to serve as a local American Legion Auxiliary President, and afforded her the honor to serve on the Board for the Coralville Lake Veteran’s Trail Memorial.
Fun Facts About Marcy Willier
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? A little bit acres
- Favorite Food: Garden fresh anything
- Favorite Local Landmark: The Pentacrest
- Favorite Sports Team: Iowa Hawkeyes
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Board games
- Favorite Musician: ALL of them!
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Describe Yourself: What you see is what you get. I like any of my relationships to be simple and honest.