There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Lou Kessler works.
In her experience as a greater Iowa City Area real estate professional, she has found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting her clients first. This means keeping herself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been her approach and it requires her to continually improve her skills and ways of doing business. In addition, she has found that the latest technologies are enabling her to do everything she’s always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped to extend the range of services she provides to her clients.
Being a life time resident of Iowa City and serving as a full time, second generation REALTOR® since 1989, she will put all of this to incredible use for your next MOVE!! Lou is a professional with outstanding human relations skills and a keen eye for detail. She has built an extensive client base through individual efforts and client referrals. She has fine-tuned abilities in client counseling, negotiations, financial alternatives, and the real estate legal processes.
Lou Kessler Certifications and Recognitions
- REALTOR® certification
- Iowa City Board of REALTORS®
- Iowa City Multiple Listing Service
- Iowa Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- SRES Designation
Fun Facts About Lou Kessler
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Mixture, was raised on a farm but I do love the city!!
- Favorite Food: Pizza or chocolate
- Favorite Book: To Kill A Mockingbird
- Favorite Local Landmark: Coralville Reservoir
- Favorite Sports Team: Pro: Cardinals, College: Hawkeyes
- Favorite Iowa Fact: It’s a great place to live!
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Grandma’s Attic
- Favorite Musician: Our grandson and his saxophone
- Favorite Color: Taupe