Kineret Zabner was born in Israel and grew up in Venezuela, so in addition to speaking English, she also knows Hebrew and Spanish. Kineret moved to Iowa City with her husband and has been here for almost 25 years. In her own words, “Here we are – almost twenty-five years later with three wonderful boys, we could never leave. We love Iowa.” Before retiring, Kineret was involved in the local community for 13 years as a board member of Habitat for Humanity, advisory board member for the University Art Museum, and board member of Agudas Achim congregation. It was after retiring that Kineret decided to combine her passion for houses with her passion for people. With 2 years of real estate experience behind her, she couldn’t be more excited to see where her future with Urban Acres takes her.
Fun Facts About Kineret Zabner
- Are You A Little Bit Urban Or A Little Bit Acres? More Urban
- Favorite Book: One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Favorite Food: Seafood
- Favorite Movie: Singing In The Rain
- Favorite Local Landmark: Old Capitol Building
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawks
- Favorite Iowa Fact: Iowa has more golf courses per capita than any other state.
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Dolls
- Favorite Musician? Joan Manuel Serat
- Favorite Color? Yellow