Karol Miller has lived in Iowa City for more than 30 years. She values home and family and believes that a home should be a safe haven from the world—a comfortable, joyful place where family and friends gather, and children grow. She strives to make her clients’ real estate experiences stress free and even a little fun! Karol and her husband have three grown children and seven grandchildren (so far)! She has volunteered for various organizations, including the Salvation Army, The Free Lunch Program, and her children’s schools. Because of her volunteer work at Lucas Elementary in Iowa City, she was awarded the KCRG TV 9 “Above and Beyond” award. Twice, she has also been recognized by her real estate peers with the “Golden Star” award, given in appreciation of outstanding professional cooperation. She holds designations for Broker Associate, GRI.
Fun Facts About Karol Miller
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? I am a little urban AND a little acres! I live on 1.5 acres just outside of the city limits. Love the privacy, but love hanging out downtown with my family
- The Most Wonderful Thing in the World: Hanging out with my grandkids and getting to be their Mimi.
- Favorite Movie: Secondhand Lions
- Favorite Place Downtown: The Bread Garden
- Fun Place to Shop in Iowa City: Lucky’s Market (enjoy a glass of wine, or a pint while you shop!)
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I sang lead female vocal in a rock band in my younger days. I LOVE to bake.
- Describe Yourself: Loving, funny, generous, hardworking, and honest. I believe we should always be kinder than we need to be to others, because everyone is fighting a battle of their own.
- Her Goal in Life: I want to leave a legacy of love to my children and grandchildren.
- Her Goal in Real Estate: To make sure you feel knowledgeable and informed every step of the way.