Karen Mitchell is a lifelong resident of the Iowa City area who received a degree in sociology from the University of Iowa. Since obtaining her license in 1997, Karen has dedicated herself to increasing her knowledge about the Iowa City and surrounding real estate markets. She attributes her success as a REALTOR® to the emphasis she places on good communication, timely responses, active listening, attention to detail, and overall good customer service. Today, Karen and her husband, Kelly, and daughter Dakota, live in Kalona, Iowa. Together they enjoy being active in the communities they serve through volunteer opportunities, club memberships, and school and extracurricular activities at their daughter’s school.
Fun Facts About Karen Mitchell
- Describe Yourself: Approachable and outgoing, yet I know when to stay quiet
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I learned to waterski at 8 years old
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Movie: The Blind Side
- Favorite Sports Team: Anything my child is part of.
- Favorite Musician: Elton John
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Book: The Matheny Manifesto
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? A little bit urban – in a small town