Julia Howe is a Licensed REALTOR®, working with the Ross Nusser and Mark Paterno Team. She was born and raised in Iowa City and attends the University of Iowa, studying Journalism, Mass Communication and Spanish. Julia brings a positive energy and a get-things-done attitude and absolutely loves using her creativity in the Real Estate business. In her free time, she enjoys choreographing and teaching dance to local high school dance teams, and is the Editor in Chief of her school’s digital magazine.
Fun Facts About Julia
- Describe Yourself: Full of ambition, outgoing, problem solver
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Urban Urban Urban
- Favorite Food: Eggs benedict. Breakfast food at any time of the day is my go-to!
- Favorite Movie: Goodfellas
- Favorite Local Landmark: Hamburg Inn No. 2
- Favorite Sports Team: HAWKEYES!
- Favorite Iowa Fact:The Daily Iowan was the first daily campus newspaper west of the Mississippi
- Favorite Musician: Beyoncé or Rihanna, I’m a millennial.
- Favorite Color: Yellow. It’s my happy color!
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess?I’m the only one in my family who chose not to pursue a career in medicine