A lifelong Iowa City resident and Hawkeye fan, Jerad Krall started in property management and in 2014 earned his Iowa Real Estate license. Those who know him understand Jerad is a hard worker and a man of many talents. Before turning his attention to real estate, he was a master certified automotive technician. Jerad and his wife, Madelynn, live in Iowa City with their daughters Lilliana and Emilia and yellow lab, Stella. In his free time, he enjoys spending time outdoors, cycling, traveling, home improvement projects, and working on classic cars. He is also a longtime supporter of the Iowa City Run for the Schools and the Iowa Children’s Museum.
Fun Facts About Jerad Krall
- Describe Yourself: I’m a self-taught handyman and a hard worker
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: My wife and I went skydiving for our first wedding anniversary. And, in college, I taught myself how to walk on my hands and ride a unicycle.
- Favorite Food: Hamburgers
- Favorite Movie: Law Abiding Citizen
- Favorite Landmark: Sutliff Bridge
- Favorite Musician: Garth Brooks
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Three wheeler
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Grew up acres and can’t wait to get back