Eric Casebolt and his wife, Deborah, relocated to the Iowa City area from central Iowa in 2001. Since receiving his real estate license in 2003, Eric has applied himself to learning the business and developed his skills and professionalism to better serve his clients. With nearly 10 years of prior experience in the construction field, Eric relies on his knowledge of home building and remodeling to help his clients make informed decisions about their home purchases.
In his spare time, Eric enjoys playing golf, refereeing high school football, and working on one of the many items on his “honey do” list. But no matter how busy he is, he always finds time to watch Iowa Hawkeye football games and attend his daughter, Olivia’s, many activities from t-ball to dance and piano to the occasional fishing trip together.
Fun Facts About Eric Casebolt
- Are you a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Acres
- Favorite Food? Bacon Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing
- Favorite Movie? Step Brothers
- Favorite Sports team? Iowa Hawkeyes/Chicago Cubs
- Favorite Childhood toy? Any sports equipment
- Favorite Musician? Eagles
- Favorite Color? Blue
- Describe Yourself: I always try to be easy going and never try to take things too seriously