Born and raised in Iowa City, Cindy Clark brings a wealth of local knowledge to Buyers and Sellers in her hometown and surrounding communities. Cindy was licensed to sell real estate in 2013 and never looked back. Through great determination, hard work, and strong community connections, she has been a top producing agent since the very beginning. Cindy is a graduate of West High and then earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts at The University of Iowa. Her strong suits are Marketing, as well as, Home and Interior Design.
Cindy believes that strong client relationships are the key to a successful business. She believes that complete communication is key to seamless transactions. Cindy most enjoys the friendships that are made and the satisfaction of helping people achieve the dream of homeownership. She prides herself in having fun while helping her clients understand the entire process of buying and selling their homes. She believes that referrals, repeat calls and housewarming invites are a testament to the service she provides.
Cindy is passionate about giving back to her community and to those who have supported her by fundraising and donating much of her time and hard work toward many meaningful local charities. Cindy sits on several planning, fundraising and festival committees in the Iowa City area and within ICAAR. Her highest priority is “Helping our little friends who can’t help themselves” supporting animal based charities.
On the rare occasion that Cindy is not working with real estate clients she could be found displaying her skills in the local pool halls. Cindy is the President of the Iowa City Women’s Pool League and enjoys the thrill of competition at all levels as well as teaching others to play the game she loves. Cindy enjoys spending quality time with her family, friends and her three wonderful Min Pins, P-Nutt Prancer, Raizyn Rider & Sprokitt Man. Cindy loves to travel the world- She lives for beach vacations. Second to those she enjoys spontaneous road trips, live music, most sports activities and camping in the great outdoors.
Fun Facts About Cindy Clark
- Favorite Sports Team: Minnesota Vikings
- Favorite Color: Chrome, as it is the reflection of all colors. Orange if I had to choose just one!
- Favorite Childhood Toys: Legos & Matchbox cars
- Favorite Musician: I can appreciate all musicians as they are a gift.
- Favorite Book: “The Sell” by Fredrik Eklund
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- Favorite Iowa Fact: The U of I was the first public university to admit men and women on an equal basis when it opened in 1855.
- Favorite Landmark: Pagliai’s Pizza
- Favorite Movie: Blue Crush
- One thing that no one would guess about me: I am a two-time Iowa State Women’s 8 Ball Champion team player.
- Are you a little bit Urban or a little bit Acres: I am Urban by Day and Acres by Night.