Chelsey Riggan-Kuepker got her start in real estate in 2002, working as an assistant/office manager for a local developer and his real estate team. She has been a licensed REALTOR® since 2010 and holds the designations of Certified Home Staging Expert and Accredited Buyer’s Representative. Chelsey believes in developing relationships and building trust with her clients. As a lifelong resident of the Iowa City area, Chelsey is familiar with the market and can put her insider knowledge to work to find that special property in your neighborhood of choice. Her experience can make your buying or selling experience a pleasant transition. Aside from her enthusiasm for real estate Chelsey also enjoys traveling and attending Chicago Cubs games with her husband and family or spending time at home with her dog, Sam.
Fun Facts About Chelsey Riggan-Kuepker
- One thing about you no one would guess: I wanted to be a paramedic ….until I realized gore wasn’t my thing.
- Favorite local landmark: The Veterans Trail at the Coralville Lake. My grandpa is a WWII veteran and is honored on the trail. He was a prisoner of war and awarded the Purple Heart. He’s my hero!
- Are you a little bit urban or a little bit acres: I grew up in the country wearing cowgirl boots and bottle feeding lambs, so the country is where I feel the most at “home,” but I also love exploring new cities. I’d say I’m a little of both.
- Favorite food: Lobster mac and cheese from Del Frisco’s in Chicago’s Gold Coast neighborhood. To. Die. For.
- Favorite movie: The classic ‘Tommy Boy’
- Favorite sports team: The Chicago Cubs, of course!!
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite childhood toy: He’s technically not a toy, but my chocolate lab, Tanner. I got him as a present for my 1st birthday. He was my entertainment and childhood companion. We were inseparable.
- Favorite musician: Marcus Mumford from Mumford & sons. He sings a song called “When I get my Hands on You” which was written by Bob Dylan. It’s the song my husband and I first danced to at our wedding, so it’s extra special to me.
- Favorite Iowa fact: Iowans are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. Fact! 🙂
- Favorite book: I have a lot of favorites, but currently enjoying The Shack.