Since 2008, Cayla Swift has been in the Real Estate business and she’s loved every minute of it! She specializes in finding you the house that will fit all your needs and deliver on all your desires. The home-buying experience can be daunting, but Cayla understands what it takes and she looks forward to making it easy and enjoyable for you. Whether it’s your first condo or single family home, or your forever dream home, she will be right there with you through the entire process. She truly takes pride in buying and selling homes, creating meaningful relationships, and making a lot of new friends along the way. Cayla has also achieved the respect of her peers, earning the Gold Star Award for Outstanding Professional Cooperation from the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS®.
Originally from Burlington, Iowa, Cayla received her bachelor’s degree in Business and Communication Studies from the University of Iowa, where she fell in love with Iowa City. She still calls Iowa City home, living on the banks of the Iowa River with her husband Matt and their two children.
Fun Facts About Cayla Swift
- Are you a little bit urban or a little bit acres? I am urban on the outside with a little acres on the inside.
- Favorite book? I am a sucker for romantic fictional books.
- Favorite food? I know of a few good local restaurants. 🙂
- Favorite movie? TOP GUN
- Favorite local landmark? Old Capital
- Favorite sport’s team? Hawkeyes of course.
- Favorite Iowa fact? Snake Alley, the crookedest street in the world, in my hometown.
- Favorite childhood toy? Cabbage Patch Dolls
- Favorite musician? I like a lot of different music- rap, country, pop….just no heavy metal!
- Favorite color? Teal, for now at least.
- One thing about you no one would guess? I have been skydiving 3 times, I like the rush!