Carrie Brandt was born and raised in Northwest Iowa. She moved from Orange City to Iowa City in 1987 to attend the University of Iowa. She started her career at Southgate Development, working there for 4 years before starting her own in-home daycare which she ran for the next 10 years. She started working for Hawkeye Settlement in 2013 in the Closing Department. Carrie has enjoyed her many years working within the real estate industry and looks forward to her future at Urban Acres Real Estate. She loves being a mom and spending time with her daughter, Anna who keeps her very busy! Her ‘pool mom’ days may be over but she has no doubt this new crew will keep her on her toes.
Fun Facts About Carrie Brandt
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? A little bit of both!
- Favorite Book: Don’t have a favorite, but I love mysteries.
- Favorite Food: Pasta, and anything chocolate.
- Favorite Movie: Pride and Prejudice or any Will Ferrell movie.
- Favorite Local Landmark: IC Yacht Club
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawkeyes
- Favorite Childhood Toy: I can’t remember a favorite toy, just a blanket that I LOVED!
- Favorite Musician: I love ALL live music!
- Favorite Color: Green
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I am extremely claustrophobic.