Andrea Hicks is a dyed-in-the-wool Hawkeye fan. She grew up in Swisher, Iowa, earned her elementary education degree from the University of Iowa and taught and coached junior high for three years at Highland Community school district before earning her real estate license in 2003. Over the years, she’s developed extensive experience with new construction, but also enjoys working with first-time homebuyers and everyone in between. She brings a strong work ethic and an ability to listen and communicate well with clients. When she’s not working, she loves spending time with her husband, Troy, and children, Owen and Libbie. Andrea is on the board for Neighborhood Centers for Johnson County (NCJC) & HAV Life. She has served as a volunteer for Junior Achievement and is active with the Iowa City Area Association of REALTORS®.
Fun Facts About Andrea Hicks
- Describe Yourself: I’m hard working, a team player who loves sports and working out and being active with my kids.
- One Thing About You No One Would Guess: I love Pilates and I love to travel – St. John is my favorite place!
- Favorite Book: Something Borrowed
- Favorite Food: Heaping plate of nachos
- Favorite Movie: Love Actually
- Favorite Landmark: University of Iowa Pentacrest
- Favorite Musician: Allison Krauss
- Favorite color: Red
- Favorite Iowa Fact: We grow corn not potatoes!
- A Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Urban