Ainsley Snyder was born and raised in Iowa City and has resided in the greater Cedar Rapids area since 2003 so she is well versed in the entire Creative Corridor and all it has to offer. Growing up in a household of real estate professionals of her grandfather and mother, she knows the time invested into finding a new home that is perfect for you and your needs. After having a career in sales and fundraising, she has extensive expertise in fast-paced business practice, negotiations, communications, public relations and marketing.
Ainsley and her mom, Lou, work closely together providing you with an experience you deserve when it comes time to buy or sell your home. The Kessler Snyder Team has a Client-First Philosophy that they have worked hard to maintain over the years. They are here to serve you! So, when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home in the Greater Cedar Rapids & Iowa City area – please contact us! We serve an area with over 30 communities; we will find the perfect fit FOR YOU!
Fun Facts About Ainsley Snyder
- Are You a Little Bit Urban or a Little Bit Acres? Both!
- Favorite Book: Oh The Places You’ll Go!
- Favorite Food: Chips & Salsa
- Favorite Movie: Beautiful Girls
- Favorite Local Landmark: Coralville Reservoir
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawkeyes
- Favorite Iowa Fact: For the second year in a row, Iowa ranks in the Top 100 Best Places To Live
- Favorite Childhood Toy: Peanut, my teddy bear
- Favorite Musician: Do I have to pick just one?! James Taylor, Stoney LaRue, and Lady Antebellum
- Favorite Color: Purple