Carrie Brandt, Communications Director
The Pool Mom
Imagine a busy pool mom applying sunscreen, handing out sandwiches, and enforcing water safety. That’s Carrie. With her daughter now in college, Carrie’s pool mom days are behind her, but she still considers herself Urban Acres’ resident organizer who keeps everything running smoothly.
Carrie’s real estate career began at Southgate Development, where she worked for four years before starting her own in-home daycare. Ten years later, she joined Hawkeye Title and Settlement working in the closing department. Since joining Urban Acres in 2016, Carrie is grateful there’s never a dull moment around the office.
Other Things You Should Know About Carrie
Urban or Acres?
A little bit of both!
- Alma Mater: University of Iowa
- Community Involvement: Summer of the Arts and the farmers market
- Favorite Iowa City Establishment: The new and historic places in downtown Iowa City
- Favorite Local Landmark: Englert Theatre
- Favorite Sports Team: Hawkeyes
- Best Part of Iowa: The landscape. There’s something beautiful about every season.
- One Thing You’d Never Guess: I am extremely claustrophobic.
Contact Carrie Brandt Today
Have a question we can answer about buying or selling a home? Fill out our contact form, and Carrie will be in touch soon!